Wednesday, December 3, 2008

tHaNkFuL

I know I should have put this up last month, but a few weeks ago, I sat with my sister and brother-in-law and made up this awesome list.  Reading over it, I think it's just as true this month...
Some random things I'm thankful for:
Freakin fabulous family (parents, sisters, brother, cousins, grandparents, aunts & uncles), truly Amazing friends, The Gospel of Jesus Christ, Scriptures, Prophets, prayer, the opportunity to serve a mission, my education, Kindergarteners, a car (or truck) to drive, e-mail, Institute, great music, fun concerts, iTunes, puppies, nail polish, Sephora, that store my sister works in, my ward, pretty flowers, crunchy leaves, lippy, sunshine, sunsets, clorox cleaning wipes, little pigs, a place to live (my princess room), clothes, H&M, the Buckel, Lappy, singing, BABIES, parties, sports, good books, bright colors, the Mountains, a little cat, miracles, good movies, hair appointments, letters in the mail, fashion mags, sorbet, tea, hot cocoa, shoes, quiet snow, a snuggly blanket, scarves, boys, Disneyland, granola, the OAC, cell phone, cookies, games, candles, attitude, facebook, post cards, naps, jokes, Haribo, cholcolate, trident, soap, a warm shower, hats, resilience, open mindedness, umbrellas, voting, new words, hope, fabric softener, IKea, Christmastime, old people, neighbors, nächstenliebe...

2 comments:

Christy said...

What a great list! I should do that- it sure helps you feel grateful when you have tough days! Hey- did you know Krista has a blog too??

Alysa Clark said...

Seriously? I need her addy... I miss you too Christy friend! I'm moving back to Idaho next month, maybe we'll finally get to hang out!!!!!!!!!!!!